This Solar Powered Sonic Spike creates a low-frequency vibration in the soil that spreads out within the target area.
Such vibrations aim to mimic the sound created by another animal digging – such as a predator or a competing mole.
Moles are generally solitary animals with their own territory.
Mole repellers are the humane way to clear moles from your lawn.
Just push the device into your lawn and leave it – it’s that easy.
When the device is active, you’ll feel a vibration and hear a beeping sound every 30 seconds or so.
Please allow up to 30 days in the soil for the unit to do its work.
- Colour: Green and silver
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Size: 24cm total height including spike, 15cm wide
- Solar powered
- Very effective at repelling moles, mice, rats and other underground rodents
- Can cover an area of 14 metres
- No running costs
- Tough and durable
- No traps, no dangerous poisons