This Professional Mini Air Brush Kit is great for art work, ensuring you get the desired results every time. It could also be used for touch ups on your car for quick even coats. Model makers would obtain fantastic detailed colouring to the most intricate of projects.
Suitable for general art work, drawing, crafts, plastic model and art student use. The air regulator valve is designed for propellant cans. The pressure can be adjusted from 15 to 50 psi. For larger jobs and prolonged spraying a compressor or co2 tank can be used.
When air is regulated pressure should be between 15 to 50psi, normal operating pressure is 30ps. Paint flow and spray pattern are adjusted turning the fluid cap situated at the front of the air brush.
- 170cm (6ft) vinyl air hose
- 20ml jar with air attachment
- 20ml jar with cover
- Standard propellant regulator valve
- Connector 1/4“ BSP adaptor
- Air brush with flow and pattern adjustment
- Spray pattern adjustable from 6.35mm to 25.4mm
- 3 Year Warranty