Procter Pest-Stop Plug-In Repeller for Larger Houses
Mice are an all-too common problem, in houses, lofts and out-buildings. Mice are incontinent, and as they move around they dribble urine and leave droppings.
If they come into contact with food there is a risk of food poisoning, such as Salmonella and E.coli. In addition, mice often cause damage to household wiring and insulation.
It is very difficult to prevent mice from entering a property, especially if there is easy access to a source of food – mice are able to squeeze through the smallest gaps (if you can fit a pencil in a hole, a mouse will be able to pass through it.).
- This Procter Pest-Stop Repeller for a Larger House covers a truly impressive 4000 square feet.
- Ultrasonic signal boosts repellent effect where plugged in.
- Electromagnetic signal transmitted through house wiring to provide complete cover.
- ECO Friendly
- Only Pest Repeller with a Spider Setting
- Energy Saving Setting
- New Pet-Safe Setting for use Near Rodent Pets
- Ultrasonic Frequency to Disrupt Normal Breeding and Nesting Behaviour of Rodents
- Electromagnetic signal safely uses your house’s wiring
- CE approved
- BS Approved
- Pregnant Women
- 1 x Larger House Repeller